The possible risks of Himalayan salt lamps for your pets.


A woman named Maddie Smith from New Zealand posted on Facebook about her cat Ruby, who became sick after licking a Himalayan salt lamp. This woman wants to alert other cat owners about the risks of these lamps and advises them to keep them away from their pets.

She began by writing about how Ruby was walking strangely on Wednesday morning. They believed the baby was cold, so they made sure she was warm before going to work.

Unfortunately, when they arrived home, they noticed that the cat was in a much worse state than before, so they brought her to the veterinarian.